Miles to go...

I have miles to go... please pray each day for the next leg of my Biblical journey!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 11, Numbers 9-20

Moses, Faith Images from VisualBibleAlive.com
S:
Numbers 11:14 (New King James Version)
14 I am not able to bear all these people alone, because the burden is too heavy for me.

O:
Moses grew a bit exasperated with the israelites, who were whining and complaining over what they were given to eat, and kinda took it out on God.

A:
i have felt like this fairly often lately... my husband and our housemate haven't always seemed very interested in finding work that actually pays, and my income sure isn't sufficient! but i know that God's provision IS sufficient, as long as i am being obedient to Him. complaining to God may not be the right approach, (even if it does yield results), but i can go to Him in prayer and supplication, and i can count on Him to meet our needs, somehow.

P:
Lord, i don't want to be like moses was in this particular instance. it's not right to use you as a sounding board. i imagine you'd appreciate it more if i'd always remember to come to you without whining when i voice my concerns! i'm gonna pay more attention to that, and instead of complaining when i come to you, i'm going to try to always remember to praise you for what you have blessed me with, and to thank you for having everything in your control.

No comments:

Post a Comment