Miles to go...

I have miles to go... please pray each day for the next leg of my Biblical journey!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 7, Exodus 29-40

Leonardo Da Vinci's Hand of God, 1509
Scripture:
Exodus 29:45-46 (New King James Version)


45 I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God. 46 And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.


O/A:
God dwelt among the israelites and made Himself known to them in ways that just don't happen today. I don't see a cloud going before me by day and a fire burning by night. we don't have a temple that is built to specifications given by God, with gold and silver and expensive linens, and all that stuff. but we do have God with us every day, and if we pay attention, we can know without a doubt that He is present, and that He is the Lord our God. it's in the everyday little things that we see Him most, but at the same time, it's those same little things that we overlook, and chalk them up to anything BUT God most of the time.


Prayer:
Father, i know you're in the little things. i know it's you when i'm searching all over for my car keys and have to stop and ask for you to lead me to them.... and you do. i know it's you when i pray that the grocery total will be under my budget, and it is. i know it's you when our needs are met, and i know it's you when you grant us more than we need and give us something extra. Thank you, God, for always being here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment