Miles to go...

I have miles to go... please pray each day for the next leg of my Biblical journey!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 15: Deut 23-34

Billy Frank Alexander Designs, obtained from www.sxc.hu
S:
Deuteronomy 26:11 (New King James Version)

11 So you shall rejoice in every good thing which the LORD your God has given to you and your house, you and the Levite and the stranger who is among you. 

O:
The context is that of giving God the tithe that is due Him, and rejoicing in the good that God provides.

A: 
I'm so glad that I've been tithing faithfully for almost a year now. I made a commitment that I would not fail to give the Lord 10% of my income, and since God blessed me with a job, I have kept that commitment. there are times when i get a little stressed, wondering when all those blessings are going to come, but they do, just in the nick of time.

P:
God, i really can't thank you enough! my heart is just overflowing with praise and joy right now... just when it looked like things couldn't be worse, and you heard my prayer! i begged you not to test me any further, because i didn't think i could endure anymore, and within minutes, you granted relief from my concerns, providing exactly what i needed. thank you, sooooo very much! i promise, i will NOT forget what you have done for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment